Friday, January 16, 2009

10 Second Tidy

People are coming over tonight and my house is a mess. I was reminded of my daughter's favorite show when she was little. This is my all-time favorite way to get kids to clean the house.



I finished the Bunny Hop today and I must say it is pretty, drapey, lightweight and perfect for a California baby.



Started: August 26, 2008
Finished: January 16, 2009
Pattern: Bunny Hop Blanket
Yarn: Crystal Palace Bunny Hop (Natural)
Needles: size 9, 24 inch circular

It has been 2 degrees with -18 wind chill and my daughter is asking for her leg warmers. I'll try to finish them this weekend. I'm about a forth of the way on the second one. Then no more boring knitting for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Your baby blanket is beautiful. That sounds like it would work really well for those of us on the Gulf Coast of Texas. Thanks for posting a picture. I have seen the name Bunny Hop. Is that the yarn? Or is it a pattern name that is not connected to the yarn?

    BTW the previous post was great. I have to fight being one of those who grows cold instead of growing closer. I sometimes wonder how Job stayed so faithful. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana. It is actually Bunny Hop yarn and the pattern is called Bunny Hop. It is free on the internet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails