Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Photos

Hayley's beautiful home greeted us warmly as we arrived from frigid Ohio to chilly California. Vacations combined with the holidays are the time to get some great photos. Celebrating Christmas three times gave us some much needed family time. We played many rounds of Mexican Train with my mom and her husband. The whole family was able to gather at my dad's house.
My daughter took a spin with her uncle on his motorcycle. We were able to meet up with dear friends for church and breakfast. Cousin Caitlin graced us with delicious chocolate souffles for Christmas dinner dessert. New Years Eve was spent at the Grimes, my kids' other family, where we partook of the New Years Tradition of banging pots and pans at midnight. We were able to celebrate our daughter's birthday with grandparents, a real treat! Amy was quite pleased her with gift. She never dreamt that she would get this for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails