Monday, February 9, 2009

New stuff.

This weekend I spent winding yarn and starting some new projects. This is some Cascade 220 Superwash, a lovely deep brownish red. This yarn is machine washable and dryable and gets very soft after being washed. I was inspired by my sister to make Babies and Bears.
I started this scarf, following Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's One Row Handspun Scarf. It is easy to memorize and is reversible. I will carry this with me in the car. Good at stop lights and doctor's offices. I'm just kidding about the stop lights.
My daughter is very quiet. She had some dental work done today and she talked the WHOLE WAY HOME. She gets her wisdom teeth out this summer and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the completed Babies and Bears project. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails