Friday, February 6, 2009

Love This Song

I love this. Thought I would share. He is my kid, but even if he wasn't, I would still love it.
www.ourstage.com

Last night I knitted on a baby gift...to be shown at a later date for the surprise factor.
I've been watching the news wondering as Jack Johnson did, "Where'd all the good people go?" I know of one recently that made the news. The pilot who landed a plane in the Hudson. He called the library to let them know he wouldn't be returning his book on professional ethics, as it was at the bottom of a river. Let's give him a job.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah! For sure! I'm a librarian, and I'd certainly recommend him for a job! But I assume he'd just as soon remain a pilot ---- or are you thinkoing, no, aftershock, let's send him to Knitting... Okay, he can come here and knit, and we'll talk about bookd, but I can't promise my boss will pay him (or her).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails