Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moc-A Socs

These are the cutest little booties. They are Bekah's Moc-A-Socs. I had to go out and purchase some 8 inch size 2 dpns. My 6 inch favorites for socks did not work, as too many stitches need to go on the needle. They are cleverly worked on one needle and then seamed. I have shown the steps for this construction. The yarn I am using is a Panda Soy and Panda Silk and it soft and has a nice sheen. The soy is very soft, but splitty. The silk is very nice to work with. I am finishing the second one now.






Little Hudson will be dashing in his Moc-A Socs!

2 comments:

  1. Those are nothing short of adorable!! Makes me want to get to knittin' some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails