Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dishes and Dishcloths

My sweet husband bought me new dishes. We had been abusing our blue and white stoneware unknowingly, putting it in the microwave, wondering why is was crackling. We realized what we were doing, but wanted something we could put in the micro, so I started doing research on white dishes. They are all so heavy and expensive. I'm done with expensive. Crate and Barrel was the best place and these were inexpensive AND lightweight. I am very happy! We just bought dishes and rimmed soups and I will use all my blue and white to fill in.
Doing one dishcloth got me in the mood for another. I have been wanting to try the Ballband Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I absolutely love this pattern. It is fun, easy, quick and watching the colors play together is interesting. I think I'm on a new kick. At least for a while.
I am in a book club. The problem is, I have to stop knitting in order to read. The Jungle Book is not nearly as interesting as my Ballband Dishcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails