Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Porom Pics Finally!

Finally I have some pictures of this hat. This pattern is so easy and quick. My son even thought he would like one without quite so much slouch, remedied by decreasing sooner. A trendy one, he is. I was going to give this away, but may keep it for myself. I have NEVER worn hats, because I don't look good in them, but this one I actually like. Now that it's warming up, I don't need a warm hat, but I think a cotton yarn would even work for a summer bad-hair-day cover up. I'm already spying out DK sale yarns for more of these.


Independent artists depend on fans for publicity. I have always loved the music of Jill Phillips and saw this on another blog. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I think I just made the exact same hat. In cotton. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails