Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunshine and Family

The sun was out the last few days. I forgot what that was like actually. Nice. Some daffodils are trying to peak their yellow heads out, the grass is turning green and looking like it might want a mowing soon. It looks like it might rain tonight. The windows are open, the birds are singing evening songs and hubby and I went for an evening walk.



My son is home for spring break. We've missed him. My other sons are playing at the House of Blues in Anaheim tonight. We are all on the wrong side of the country today. Oh well...



Hopefully will finish my Porom tonight. This might be one of my new favorite projects, even after frogging the whole thing (which is usually annoying).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails