Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Always Take Your Knitting With You

I heard that the 98 year old that was rescued from the rubble in Italy occupied herself by knitting until her rescue. Moral of the story, always take your knitting. You never know how handy it will be!

I will be taking several projects on my trip to meet my new grandson, Hudson. A light blue berry cap to don his little head, a green Column of Leaves scarf for me and a pair of socks out of a stashed Alpaca Sox. I hope to hold him, more than knit, but as the above story shows, you never know when a knitting opportunity arises. Here is a picture of the little man I will meet tomorrow.

Posting will be slim to none for a while, all a sign that I am having way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails