Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hudson in Spring


I do believe I've got the hang of the Column of Leaves Scarf. This goes really fast. It takes medium concentration (in other words, you can do it during a boring movie or one you've seen several times) and it is beautiful. I'm going to do a green one for me.
Lilac's from my neighbor's yard.
A mass of Phlox from my planter bed.
Candytuft that will only bloom for a few weeks.
My new favorite flower- Columbine.

The garden was magnificent the day my grandson was born. Hudson Ryan Collins made his debut at 9:03pm weighing in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches long. Due to God's grace and amazing technology, we witnessed his arrival via webcam. We are praising God that we live in a time of technology. I am an avid Little House on the Prairie fan and Ma's parents (who lived far away ) did not have such luxuries, hearing of Caroline's births quite after the fact. He is a beautiful boy and we are so proud of our son and wife. They will be wonderful parents.

1 comment:

  1. How very cool that you got to see it via webcam! My mom vowed that she would be there for my 3rd child's birth because she just wanted to. I had my qualms about it but said, "Ok, they're inducing on this day." She decided that she couldn't really handle it and backed down. How she would have loved webcams!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails