Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hair, Heat and Lace Knitting


My beautiful daughter got a haircut, the shortest it has been since she was a toddler. I love it! No blow drying, wash and wear.



I’m not an experienced lace knitter. I started this at least 15 times and it wasn’t coming out with the right amount of stitches. I frogged, started another scarf, was mad that I “couldn’t do this,” went to bed, woke up, frogged the other pattern (not nearly as pretty)and started this again. No problem this time and it is lovely. I don’t know what my problem was. The pattern is Brooke's Column of Leaves.



It is April and this is what my thermometer said. Mind you, we had a freeze warning earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails