Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lime and Orange

Never mix lime and orange jello. Not pretty. I thought I would make my daughter some jello jigglers and this is what we had on hand. Amy loves pickles, so I told her they were pickle colored jello jigglers, not to mention, they stuck to the pan. I am not a jello jiggler expert obviously. These you need to eat with your eyes closed. They tasted good , but looking at them brings thoughts of Harry Potter jelly bellies....

Well, the party is over. Back on the phones. I did make good progress on my Wallaby on the weekend. I am imagining different yarns and sizes for family members.

1 comment:

  1. Yep - those jigglers look fairly disgusting. But I love your blog. I'm a first-time visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails