Saturday, May 30, 2009

WEEKEND!



I love the weekends. Findlay Market with my hubby, fresh veggies, meat and flowers for my table, followed by breakfast at our fav- First Watch. All this good food, deserved a clean frig- so I cleaned and then put all the veggies in my green bags...the greatest invention since circular needles. They REALLY DO WORK. I buy the cheap ones at Big Lots and they work as well as the $10.00 version. Now...off to the mall with my daughter for some girl time.




For my birthday, I got a gift certificate to TJ Maxx and some birthday money. This led to the purchase of a knitter's dream purse. I bought it in green because I wanted to...not because it matches anything! It has a pocket for my wallet, check book etc., a pocket for my other girl stuff that we all seem to carry around with us, two little side pockets perfect for my little cell phone and a large center pocket that opens wide to hold some sock knitting or sleeve of a sweater. I love it. TJ Maxx- 59.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails