Friday, June 12, 2009

Hedgehog


We are house sitting a pygmy hedgehog. I must say it is cute. He is nocturnal so I think what is the point of a nocturnal pet (unless you work nightshift and would naturally be awake to enjoy him on a day off)? He sleeps all day in a fleece bag, uses a litter box eats once a day and has a water bottle. Who knew? In Ohio, they are a legal pet. My daughter is enjoying the little fellow.

It is dreary, rainy, buggy and humid. Everything is so green and my veggies are enjoying the rain. Perfect knitting weather!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog. I wanted to say, first of all, I love the page layout - so pretty! and thanks for posting that CBS clip on the health benefits of knitting! How wonderful - just what I've always suspected ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hedgie is so precious!

    Thank you for your kind words. You made me smile on what was a very difficult day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails