Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wonderful Wallaby

Summer is here and my blog needs a new look. Hope you like it!



Wonderful Wallaby-Cottage Creations
US 6 24 inch
Plymouth Encore 4.5 skeins

My husband is home and so is my camera. DD is modeling her Wallaby. She asked for no hood and I like it. I am disappointed that the sleeves are short and so she will be pushing them up, but she does that a lot anyway, so no problem. The size 6 needle gave me gauge, but I am going up a size next time, even if gauge is off, as the fabric feels firmer than I would like.

A sudden business trip to California allowed my husband to see our grandbaby. I think we are going to be calling him old blue eyes someday. We think he is beautiful blessing.



One mom with big eyes plus one dad with big eyes equals one baby with VERY big eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new look! And that grandbaby is precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails