Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cutest Baby in the World Went Home



Well, my house is sans baby and family and we are trying to get used to the three of us again. My house is clean today and I have been wasting time playing FarmVille on Facebook, while sitting on hold. My little bit of knitting I did during the family Lord of the Rings Marathon was all wrong (forgot to increase 15 inches ago) and has been frogged and is turning back into the second sleeve of the Wallaby. Hopefully this will get finished this week. Green beans have been harvested from the garden. A multitude of jalapenos, banana peppers and cherry tomatoes are being eaten as they ripen. Our summer has been cooler and less humid than summers past. Global warming? Not feeling it here. I am enjoying the less humid days and find myself outside more than usual. My sock blockers are begging for some socks and I hope to start some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails