Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stuff


Amy went to Springhill in Indiana and we were happy to see that her cabin was air-conditioned. After returning from a missions's trip to Viper, Kentucky and having acquired 40+ mosquito bites, we're hoping she fairs better this week. A lecture on West Nile Virus and some benedryl should do the trick.
I know why Bambi's mother got shot. Probably from eating someone's hostas. Or chomping off the tops of some soon to bloom sunflowers. Or topping the tomato plants. Yes I forgot to buy deer scram and now it doesn't matter. I am annoyed. And it all happens in the middle of the night.

Please ignore the previous pics of the purse. I took off all embellishments and moved them around. I am going to see if I can find a decent camera that will take accurate colors. This purse is beautiful in person and looks retched in a picture. So no more pictures until then.



We heard our grandson belly-laughing on the phone. We SO appreciate how thoughtful the kids are to include us even though we are so far away. He is so cute and at such a fun stage. His laughter balanced a week of sorrows. My husband's aunt died this week and someone at our church's son was hit by an IED in Afghanistan. Another in his company died immediately. We are praising God that he is up and laughing and talking, after being thought to be a death's door with a brain bleed. The doctors say it is a miracle. Yep, a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your post and am so very sorry to hear about your husband's aunt and the churchmember's injury. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails