Friday, September 25, 2009

Socks Again



Everytime I start a new sock, I think why don't I do this more. The Spring Forward sock is so simple and repetitive. This colorway of Alpaca Sox is working up beautifully. Gotta love sock knitting on a rainy fall day!

I often meditate on a verse while knitting. They rhythm of the needles clicking helps me focus my mind.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

Good word.

2 comments:

  1. Very good word and a wonderful way to incorporate more meditation. The socks look lovely, makes me want to try and make a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails