Saturday, September 5, 2009

Strange Sightings in Cincinnati


Several days ago while walking on the bike trail, I passed a man dressed for an English walk in the countryside, donning a hat, sports coat and two walking sticks, one in each hand. He smiled broadly at each person who passed. Seemed out of place, but nice in a quirky sort of way. Made me laugh.
Driving home, I passed a woman in a bikini posing against some tall weeds on our town's main thoroughfare. This is Ohio, not California. Seemed quite odd. A man with a camera was taking pictures.
Yesterday, getting off the freeway a car pulled next to me with windows down, sporting a surfboard on top. I didn't think twice at first, but then remembered where I was (not San Clemente). WHY DO YOU NEED A SURFBOARD IN CINCINNATI? If you know, please comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from CA but have lived in Cincy for over 20 yrs now and I can't think of a reason why you would need a surfboard here lol. Love your blog, nice to see another local blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails