Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spring Forward Socks



Last night I did heel flap of my Spring Forward Sock. I love this part of sock making. Those mysterious short rows that make the sock fit snugly around the heel are just plain fun. When I go to heaven, I hope the person who thought this up is there. I want to meet him or her. That person is a genius in my mind.

I saw this video today and thought I would share. Being wired has its benefits, but as just as anything (even knitting ), it can become a distraction from the things that are really important.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posts inspired me to start in on a pair of socks myself. I have to agree with you. The heel is really the coolest part of the whole sock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails