Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help!

I got up early to clean up the kitchen and prepare for worship while my husband took our son to the airport. I've been wanting to make a change on my blog and thought I would look for new layouts that made me feel wintery and there is nothing like a nice quilt to warm you in the winter (unless it is a woolen blanket-handknit of coarse!) So...I finished it up and this is the result.

But I am not alone...THE CREATURE TRAPPED IN MY WALL IS FRANTICALLY TRYING TO GET OUT! It is unnerving and very noisy. Not to mention there are lots of wires in there that he could try to chew on. Any ideas? Punching a hole in the wall on a Sunday afternoon is not our idea of fun...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails