Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moving Ahead



I finally finished my scarf. Last year I made fingerless mitts for myself out of this yarn, but was never able to finish the scarf...so now I will be coordinated! Cascade 220 is such a nice staple yarn. The colors are lovely and it is nice to work with. This green is heathered and very pretty. Column of Leaves is the pattern in a size 7 needle.

Today while driving, we saw 7 wild turkeys in the road. Sights like that take, so unexpected as I made a turn in the road take my breath away and remind me of my maker.

Psalm 95

Come, let us sing to the Lord,
Shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
For the Lord is a great God,
And a great king above all gods.
In his hands are the depths of the earth,
And the highest mountains as well.
The sea is his, for he made it,
And the dry land, which his hands have formed.
O come, let us bow down and worship,
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
For he is our God,
And we are his people,
The sheep of his flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails