Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ohio Sunset

The last of our kids left yesterday and we are all kind of somber today, but the Lord graced us with this beautiful sunset to lift our spirits. This was the view out our family room window.
The CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD was here and we had so much fun with him. He is the happiest child, rarely complaining, learning to crawl, loving to bang things together and jump wildly in his jumper. Who needs entertainment with a baby in the house?

I have started knitting the Biscuit Blanket. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Ohio sunsets are amazing. I love the purple mauve ones. And I have to tell you that your beautiful little one has incredible eyes. He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails