Saturday, February 27, 2010

3 More Rows



I am happy to report, due to public and car knitting, I am almost done. I don't knit while driving, just in case you were wondering. Job fairs at amusement parks for your teenager provide hours of uninterrupted knitting. I have never minded sitting in a parking lot waiting for children. I have done some of my best knitting and reading while waiting. This era of my life is almost over. If you ever see me knitting in a parking lot sometime in the near future, it may just be for old-time-sake.

Praying for people around the world suffering as a result of natural disasters today. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I used to crochet in my car waiting to pick her up from school. I've been corrupted by games on my ipod, however. I should go back to being more constructive.

    praying for chile as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails