Friday, February 5, 2010

Cute Little Things



My husband travels to Japan occasionally. As much as I miss him, I must admit, I love the gifts he brings when he comes home. One time it was beautiful pearl earrings, another time a beautiful necklace and earrings, but the last time it was this little change purse. But of course, when I saw it , I knew no change was going in it. It is perfect for knitting markers. I'm not fond of zip lock bags as they get nasty after a while, but this...It is perfect. Things made in Japan are so clever. The fabric on this is thick and the pleated sides are so sturdy. I must say, it's one of my favorite little knitting goodies.
This is a picture of me with my sweetie. My son and his wife are photographers and they made us look pretty good!
We are looking forward to being snowed in this weekend! The pantry is full, the games are ready. Let the snow begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails