Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Snow Day


It keeps snowing. I love it.


I'm waiting for cables as my blanket is almost too full to fit on the 40 inch cables. Please come tomorrow!


Dinner tonight was roasted chicken, potatoes halved and placed around the chicken and steamed brocolli. This rub is delicious on chicken, so I will share~
Sweet Basil Rub
2 T. olive oil
1 T. salt
2 t. sugar
¼ t. granulated onion
¼ t granulated garlic
¼ t paprika
½ t. lemon juice
½ t. black pepper
1 T. whole basil chopped

3 comments:

  1. looks like a perfect day- knitting paired with delicious food! keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You roast chicken was the perfect meal for all of this snow! Your blanket is looking more wonderful every day. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the snow and the knits...really looks beatiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails