Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Again...

It is snowing again. I don't mind. In Cincinnati the winters are brown and dull usually, but the snow brightens things and makes you feel like winter is worth it. So, hubby is working from home, my refrigerator is getting cleaned out, the laundry is going and I plan on doing some power knitting, thanks to Mr. Mailman, who did deliver my cable on Saturday.
Which leads me to the next thing...KnitPicks provides excellent customer service. When placing my order, I mentioned in the comment section that the zipper on my Options case had broken, and lo and behold...they sent me a new case! I had forgotten that I even mentioned it. Thank to everyone at KnitPicks!

The first skein of yarn is gone and am starting the second. I hope to be finished by the end of the Olympics.

After a Valentine's dinner out, we stopped by the mall for my favorite dessert. Yum!

5 comments:

  1. Did you try the February "topping" at Yagoot yet? It's chocolate crunch balls with strawberry chocolate shavings- over the original tart flavor, it's de-licious! :) I'm enjoying the snow by doing laundry as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...we just brought containers to eat at home...I guess I will have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for your mailman and his deliveries! one of my best friends lives in West Chester, not far from you, right? stay warm and safe inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting up to more snow here in Jersey.
    Your Hemlock looks beautiful.
    It is one my Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Yagoot, but I know I am already in love with it. Anything pomegranate is perfection in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails