Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Cactus



This is supposed to be a Christmas Cactus, but nary a bloom at Christmas. This bloom has emerged and others soon to follow, so I am renaming it the Valentine Cactus.

My blogging budding, Kristyn, wrote a beautiful devotional this morning. It made me think of one of my favorite quotes by one of my favorite authors. Serve well today!

"Ordinary work, which is what most of us do, most of the time, is ordained by God every bit as much as is the extraordinary." Elisabeth Elliott

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that quote! I might need to "lift" it for my words for wednesday! thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with me Debbie! I loved reading what you had to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Valentines Cactus" is lovely. Have always loved Christmas Cacti, but always end up giving them to my mom, as I end up killing them. BTW, your blanket is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails