Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Back

I went on a whirlwind trip to visit family. My husband, Amy and I got to see "the brothers", my three California-dwelling sons. They are the most fun humans you will ever meet when you get them all together. We celebrated my dad's 80th Birthday, a reunion of my siblings, all of their children and grandchildren. We went to a concert at Cal State Fullerton to hear the University Choir perform the premier of Brandon's (the composer) piece- To Kalon. We had quality time with all of our parents and LOTS of time with our beautiful grandson, who at 10 months loves it when his uncles beatbox and keeps perfect time bobbing with his little body. Like I said, they are lots of fun. I only knitted on the plane, that's how much fun I was having.

But this I will share with you, a video that will warm a knitter's heart. Genius actually. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails