Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sun-Day


Saturday was fruitful...literally. I rounded up blocking pins (it took going to several stores to get enough), spied these beautiful lemons (lemonade maybe?) and with a leftover skein of yarn (I only needed two skeins for the cowl), started working on a dk pattern for fingerless mitts. To top it off, I brewed me up some Via. Really good, different from brewed coffee, but delicious the same.


Yes, that is sunshine streaming in through the window. I know, I could hardly believe it myself!

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised. Psa 113:3

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Sunday! Those lemons look delicious - definitely lemonade lemons :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you listened to Paul Baloche's worship song "Rising"? It's based on that verse :) It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails