Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Flowers

No matter what we experience in life or see happening around us, God reminds us through His creation that he is still in control. Spring flowers are one of those displays. We who live in climates with stark contrasts in seasons enjoy these displays to the fullest. After a cold, gray winter, these beauties are welcome sights.
One of my favorites- Grape Hyacinth

This beauty always blooms during Easter and is rightly named-Bleeding Heart.


What are your favorite spring flowers?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. You asked about a recipe for sourdough culture. I have one on line here:

    http://loishands.blogspot.com/2010/03/sourdough-culture-or-how-to-grow-your.html

    I've just taken a little stroll through your blog. Very nice! I'm glad to meet you.

    Enjoy!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bleeding hearts. They have captivated me since I was a little kid. Mine aren't blooming yet, I can't wait. I also love Dutchman's Breeches, but they don't grow so well outside of the forest, so I have to hike to find them. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails