Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Flowers









Some of my favorite flowers are blooming in my yard right now.  Phlox, a purple mat of brilliant flowers, is taking over and I don't mind.  There is nothing prettier than mounds of phlox in a planter bed.  The white Candytuft don't bloom long enough for me.  Every year I think I must get more of this.  White is so pretty in a bed of green bushes and mounding geraniums that have not quite bloomed.  The red is a bloom on my crabapple tree.  They are at the height of their glory right now and absolutely gorgeous.

By the way, Erin at Dropped Stitches has a "super delicious giveaway" that you might want to check out!

Tonight I am knitting!



2 comments:

  1. Must be nice to see blooms already... all I see is the garden clean up I need to do, and a little snow left in the corners.
    Soon ~ I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that you were featured with the beautiful flowers you post. Everything looks so perfect on your blog. keep on posting. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails