Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday Recap

A sunny day, an empty larder and a need to get out of the house, led us to Findlay Market.  We came home with all of this yummy food.  Buying fresh vegetables without the increased cost of the middle man is a good thing!  Fresh Amish grown chicken, sans chemicals is also a good thing. A quick breakfast a our favorite place- First Watch, and then home to hours of yard work, party planning, puppy watching and then a fun gathering at a friend's new home made for a full day. In the evening we watched an interesting movie- Molokai: the Story of Father Damien. 

By the way, doesn't every puppy need his own sock monkey?  In case you are wondering, no, I did not knit it...






2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    Ah, Findlay Market! I haven't been there for so long. :)

    We just did a Jungle Jim's run and I took some pics that will appear on my blog soon for those who have no clue what Jungle Jim's is.

    Happy Sunday in Cincy!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - I love First Watch, too! We have several in Central Ohio - love that turkey spinach crepe-egg!

    Stop by my blog - I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails