Saturday, May 1, 2010

Babies


Extract from Frost at Midnight
by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Dear Babe, that sleepest cradled by my side,
Whose gentle breathings, heard in this deep calm,
Fill up the interspersed vacancies
And momentary pauses of the thought!
My babe so beautiful! It thrills my heart
With tender gladness, thus to look at thee...

Welcome to part three of thoughts on mothering.
There is something about a baby. I remember one of my sons remarking after the birth of his nephew that so much hope
is wrapped up in him. That is why we love babies. We see the hope for the future, potential, and innocence.  I think God 
wired us that way to point us to another baby from long ago....
Enjoy the trailer and find a baby to kiss.



Hey, don't ya'll want to win some free yarn? Check out my giveaway. I know this doesn't seem like a knitting blog right 
now, but I'm giving a baby shower tomorrow...will be back at it soon.

Blogger is being weird. Please forgive the way things are displaying. Anyone else having trouble?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails