Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Questions

Pippin loves to roll in smelly things.  Dried up earthworms on the driveway, unknown stinky things in the grass, etc.  We just couldn't take it anymore.  Why do they do this?  He is having his procedure today and by tonight will be sporting a cone.  Poor baby. But he does smell good.

I finished my scarf last night.  It is a million feet long.  My husband is 6'5", so he is a long drink of water anyway, so making a scarf long enough for the man takes some doing.  It is soaking in the sink and I hope to have pictures soon.

In the meantime, I am perusing my books and patterns and looking for a sweater to cast on. What to do next?

I have a friend who has been ill for a very long time.  She loves God, believes he is good and is growing in faith through this trial.  I saw this video and thought about how different it is for someone to suffer who has hope.


The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

Zac Smith stepped into eternity and went home to be with Jesus on Sunday, May 16, 2010.



4 comments:

  1. wow. what a video. it hits so close to home right now. his story resembles kris's story in so many ways. I keep reminding myself that God is good no matter what! thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, thanks for asking about my muesli recipe. LSA is a powder made from ground Linseed, soy and almond. You can get it from the health food section of the suppermarket. If you can't find it, just use ground almonds or hazelnuts. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog & signing up for the giveaway. :) I can't seem to get your comment to go through. I'll keep trying, and if it won't work, I'll just write down your blog addy so I can put your name in. I'm wondering if maybe it's because you are not signed up to receive emails through blogger? I have a post about this problem, if you want to take a look at it:

    http://youjustgottakeepknittin.blogspot.com/p/read-this-regarding-emails.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pippin looks wise beyond his years. And thanks for the video, Debbie. I linked it to my facebook. So powerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails