Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Good Thing about Being Sick

I feel lousy, but not lousy enough to not knit in intervals.  Too lousy to clean closets, or the garage, or the basement (an annual attempt), but not enough to prevent me from knitting.  My sweet husband says, "Rest.  Just knit."  Love that man.
I started here last night.
I ended here before I passed out on the couch.
I'm counting on the crocheted edging on preventing the roll at the bottom.

This week we are expected to get summer temps, which in these parts means humidity.  Bad hair for a whole week.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well (and I completely understand your statement about bad hair weather!). Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails