Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MOM

I've asked my kids to not get tattoos until I'm at least dead.  They have honored my wish. But this one...I might reconsider...Well, on second thought, no. I still haven't changed my mind.
This week I got two new wonderful magazines.  Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2010 has so many pretty things. My Interweave Knits magazine has arrived and it too has lots of nice garments. Do you take knitting magazines?  What is your favorite?  I'm still exploring and think Interweave Knits is nice, though this months Vogue is wonderful.
I have yarn to giveaway!  Don't miss out!  There are several ways to win!

1 comment:

  1. I 100% agree about tattoos. There are none on us or the kids and I have informed the grandkids they will be written out of the will if any tattoos appear. I am serious. After I am dead and the will has been read they can ink all they want. I'll just spin in my grave.

    Knitting magazines? I get every one I can get my hands on: Interweave Knitting, Vogue Knitting, Creative Knitting, Knit Simple.... I can't even remember them all. I also get a number of crochet magazines. I read to get ideas to design things the way I want them and sometimes use the patterns I find in the magazines. I'm always open to ideas.

    Very best,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails