Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Sometimes Mondays are tough. This weekend was especially enjoyable, making the coming of Monday and all of her tasks look not so inviting. So...here I go:

Exercise
Laundry
Vacuum
Meal Planning
Dusting
Working for 8 hours from home
Puppy supervising
Putting away the weekend clutter
uncovering my plants from their frost prevention
making appointments
cleaning the kitchen
bring in the trash cans
filing the Sunday coupons
making some phone calls to tie up loose ends
watering my plants

Not a big deal, right?  What does your Monday look like?
I need to first put on a big pot of coffee and read my Bible....



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, I just LOVE that picture. I have felt like that (and probably looked like that, too) many times. :) Thank for for the smile that picture brought. :)

    This is a Miami Monday for me. I'll not go into the city, but I see it out there. :) I'm happy here working on images, writing a little, and enjoying the thoughts of Mother's Day yesterday. :) Later today friends will be here.

    Best,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have those Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays ... it actually took me three days to clean up from a Friday evening dinner!
    And I didn't get to knit at all this weekend :(

    I have recently discovered www.flylady.net ... very motivating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails