Saturday, May 22, 2010

Positive Thinking

This girl's got it down. Sometimes you just need to look in the mirror and give yourself a pep talk!



On a different note, today my husband and I went downtown for our Farmer's Market ritual of shopping for locally grown food and breakfast at our favorite haunt. I spied this sign and thought I would share. There is always a way to make money if you need to. You just might have to get creative. If you have gold teeth, just know you can sell them in Cinci.


Now I 'm home, have a fever and feel like a flu bug bit me.  May just have to knit all day between naps.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    What? Buying gold teeth for $13.99 or selling them?! I guess both! Geesh. It doesn't seem to be the same old Cincy I left almost a month ago! What will it be back next money when I return! Horrors! :\

    Seriously, I hope you feel better soon. And, that sign is a classic, too.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling. They buy gold. What I think is funny is they are WAY more expensive at the dentist....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails