Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday

Hi there!  It's me, Pippin, checking in.  As you can see, my hair is growing and I am beginning to look like a little sheepdog.  The rain is killing me.  I either need stilts or my people need to mow the grass when it stops raining.  Going to do my business is a major chore these days.  Luckily, I'm small they tell me. I think I'm up to seven pounds.  Next week, I'm going to see my doctor and they say I'm coming home with a cone on my head.  I wonder what that's all about?
Yesterday, this arrived in the mail.  Debbie was pretty happy.  It seems she won a giveaway over at Knit and Tonic.  With all the men in her life, this should come in handy. (a husband, three sons and a grandson, lest you get confused.)  Also, Netflix came and Little Dorrit was inside. I was told it was a satire on the shortcomings of the government. Hmmmm. She knitted all night while watching, though I noticed she kept setting her knitting down because it was so good and she didn't want to miss anything.

As you know, my owner, the little one, is Chinese.  She LOVES Chinese food. Well, her mom bought this stuff with a coupon.  Ordinarily she doesn't buy this sort of stuff, but to make my girl happy, she occasionally indulges.  Well, from what I hear, it is pathetic.  Says it serves two people.  Well, there was great discussion about the large bag containing the puny amount of food.  Word to the wise, unless it is free, don't bother.  I hear it tasted good though. There was quite a bit of rummaging for leftovers after devouring the little morsels.

Have a nice Thursday!
Pippin DeFarge von Borgenstien

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippin (and Debbie, too!),

    Thank you for the update, especially the information about that food in a bag. Perhaps you got a portion of it? ;)

    I hope your owners keep that wet grass cut. Our Erik wasn't too fond of high snow, either, when he was a little shorter than he is now. It rubbed on his tummy so he had to hop and prance through it until he found out how much fun it was just to stick his nose down and plow through it. :)

    Strokes behind the ears and tummy rubs,
    Erik's Mom (aka Lois) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails