Thursday, June 24, 2010

I See Vegetables

My garden is much bigger this year and so far, only one deer has shown up for a little snack, pruning a tomato plant. The green beans, cucumbers and swiss chard are doing quite well!

I have four large tomato plants covered with blossoms.  I'm looking forward to putting up Spaghetti Sauce again this year.

My Earth Boxes on the front porch are full of a variety of peppers and herbs.  They are happy there because of the full sun. 
Two cherry tomatoes in pots are laden with fruit.

I see homemade pesto in our future.




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your garden looks wonderful! Our daughter has a patio veggie garden going. We will have to branch out next year and do something more if I am going to be home for more of the spring and fall. You give me great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you'll be doing a lot of harvesting soon. Enjoy your bounty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your garden makes me think of my Mom who had an amazing green thumb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails