Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Matters


My family will all be together for the next 8 days.  My grandson is walking and my kids each have exciting things going on in their lives.  My daughter-in-law will act as fashion consultant and decorating advisor, as we have some decisions to make. There will be mountains of food prepared and devoured.  The piano is freshly tuned, as it will be in almost constant use.  There will be joyful laughter and memories made.  I am grateful.

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
-- Thomas Jefferson 


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful :) Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that beautiful family of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're all having a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the bosom of your home is happy and well. Have fun. Love your quote...and I concur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful visit with your family.
    Soak up each and every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails