Sunday, August 8, 2010

Humidity

I'll be honest.  This summer has been miserable. It has been hot, humid, humid, hot...oh, and did I mention humid? If it wasn't for all of the family visits and home improvement projects, I think I would not have enjoyed it much at all.  I don't want to knit when it is hot and sticky.  We've had two days of respite and actually can open the windows again tonight...but tomorrow, heat and humidity are to come back with a vengeance. 


Praying for cooler temperatures.  We are never happy are we?




1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. Humidity. One of the things I don't miss about the midwest. Sorry you're in the midst of it, Debbie, but look at the bright side. At least it gives you something to blog about. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails