Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time to Get This Show on the Road


Last night I performed an amputation.  This sleeve is the one with yarn of a different type, but similar color.    
It reminds me of the time I went to speak at a homeschool convention wearing two different beige shoes, same style, different shade of beige. (That is ANOTHER story, adding to the plethora of accounts by which I can prove without a doubt that I am an imperfect person, lest you thought otherwise.)
I also have resurrected the One Row Handspun Scarf that I started many moons ago, to carry with me in the car for those waiting-in-parking-lot moments. I've just got to get knitting again.
I met a woman at Findlay Market on Saturday using a spindle with a handy little bag of fluff on her wrist, using her time wisely and sharing the good news of fiber with onlookers.  I found it intriguing....hmmm....
It is still in the 90's, everyone's lawn is dying, asthmatics are wheezing and we are all wishing for fall and some rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails