Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chemo Caps


My sister is starting chemo next Tuesday and we covet your prayers. We have all been encouraged by the outpouring of love from people.   Much of her family is far away, but her dear husband is with her and friends nearby.  In anticipation of the effects of chemo, those of us who can craft are beginning to make headwear.  Soft cotton, no acrylic or wool (these are itchy on sensitive skin) and not too flashy are her request.  This one is my favorite and I've ordered some Cascade Fixation in her choice of plum.  Many prayers will be said on her behalf as the stitches fly. If you would like to make a chemo cap for my sister, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Debbie, pls know that your sister and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you and your sister! how wonderful of you to share your talents to bless her this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whole family is in my heart. Peace and strength to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you and your sister. The chemo cap is gorgeous, I have never seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails