Monday, October 25, 2010

He Shall Hide Me


It's been a tough week.  The normal stress of  work, a dirty house, a filthy car, meals, shopping, laundry, people in need, mountains of leaves in the yard, trails of leaves in the house, a garden that needs cleanup, a puppy who needs more walks than he is getting, my dad in the hospital and now a nursing home, dealing with health care from 3000 miles away, and of course praying for a full recovery for my sister with cancer. There is one place to go in times like this: God's word.


Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me,In this I will be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!  Psalm 27:3,5,13-14




3 comments:

  1. Way to keep strong in your faith Debbie. You and your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May our Lord of all comfort bring more to you. I hope this week is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't tell you what a blessing this post was to me this morning - it's amazing when a verse you've heard before falls fresh on your circumstance. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails