Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home Again

Last week I traveled to California.  I spent a lot of time with this little guy.  He is following in his father's footsteps in regards to music.  Below you see his favorite form of entertainment.  This is a good thing, since we have yet to have a drummer in the family.
He also took his first trip to the library.  
I was able to power knit as I flew across country. 

  We are waiting to find out the the stage of the cancer tomorrow.  My sister begins chemo on Tuesday. We are trusting in the Lord and doing our best to keep our minds stayed on Him. 


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7





2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I hope the results of your sister's tests are good.

    That little guy sure is darling. :)

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails