Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love This Cotton

Hobby Lobby, a local craft store, carries a wonderful cotton worsted yarn called I Love This Cotton.  It is soft and not dishcloth-like.  You know what I mean, not stringy with a hard finish.  While waiting for my webs order (my LYS doesn't have any Fixation -I try to support them when I can) I decided to see what the chemo turban would look like in this.  I imagine it will be thick and warm and as my sister lives in Alaska, we thought warm sounded good.
Thoughts swirling in our minds, finances, logistics, and the fact that we are all so far away threaten our mental peace. This morning however, my friend posted this on her blog of daily devotionals

You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you
because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3





3 comments:

  1. The cotton looks wonderful. All the best for your sister and for you, too. Your support role is so very important to her.

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I use that yarn, I say "I really DO love this cotton"!!!! Its my favorite! I've made so many things out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Debbie, for the link to my devotional on "worry". Interestingly enough, I thought of Kim and you as I was writing it. I know you are a woman of God who knows the importance of going to Him for help. He is faithful. Kim is in my prayers, as are you and the rest of her family. Love you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails