Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brambles Beret Again

Cascade 220
Needles size 4 and 6 
I have never been one to wear hats, but it was so cold this December, I thought I should give it a whirl. After making this hat for my daughter, I thought I should make one for me, I liked it so much.  I'm so glad I did.  I wore it all day on a frigid day, and what a difference a warm hat can make.  I've been missing out.
Hubby and I went to the movies tonight to see True Grit (a great movie, by the way.)  I noticed that if you are 55, tickets are only $4.50 on Wednesdays.  I have never been so happy to be 55.  For the price of my Grande skinny Cinnamon Dulce latte, I can go to a movie.  There are some benefits to aging. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Brambles Beret looks great! I really want to try that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails