Friday, December 17, 2010

Sure Fit Sampler Hat

In this freeze-your-face-off weather we are having, everyone I know is wearing hats. 
My hairdresser was a happy camper today when I brought her this hat.
Sure Fit Sampler Hat with a flower added
Needles 8
Cascade 220 1 skein

If you haven't seen this, it is worth a watch.  I am always amazed at the creativity in this world!


It's the last weekend before Christmas and I plan on enjoying my family.  My boys are all far away and no one can get home this Christmas, so we are being very intentional about making the best of it. I would not even think of whining while so many I know are suffering with illness, unemployment and a host of disappointments.  Each day is a gift and all because of the greatest gift...Jesus.  Have a Merry before Christmas weekend!




1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful hat and lovely gift for your hairdresser. So nice of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails